Specialising in dream locations but conscious of their fragility
Sharing the appreciation of nature and its benefits is at the very root of the creation of Club Méditerranée, which upholds this remit even in its choice of name… Preserving nature is thus quite logically inscribed in its raison d’etre.
Club Méditerranée’s environmental policy is today crystallised in the following approaches:
- green building
- environmental management, in particular through Green Globe eco-certification of the villages
- raising awareness of GMs, GOs and GEs
A world pioneer in tourism, an active contributor to local development
Club Med Villages, which seek the collective well-being, could not have been accepted nor integrated as harmoniously and durably in countries with such varied cultures had they not been set up on the basis of a deep respect for and a commitment to contribute towards their host countries.
- Respecting Cultures and people
- Contributing by employing locally
- Contributing by buying locally
- Contributing by transferring skills
- Beyond contribution : solidarity
To find out more:
Inventor of GOs and GEs, partisan of the « happiness of self-revelation »
Born on the Mediterranean, the cradle and crossroads of many civilisations, the Club’s very definition implies the meeting of people of different religions, nationalities and backgrounds. Its international success combined with the nomadic nature of its staff allows it to open up its horizons and develop a unique expertise in the management of diverse cultures and people…
Beyond the lifestyle experience Club Med gives its GOs and GEs, both in villages and in offices, it offers a unique model in terms of career path and employability. The very nature of the jobs is a source of motivation, intense personal experience filled with a wealth of exchanges, all of this in an international setting.
- Developer of talent without borders,
- Committed to promoting equal chances and treatment
To find out more:
Inventor of GMs, devoted to building sustainable trust with them
Club Méditerranée highly values its very special relationship with its clients, its “Gentils Membres” (Kind Members), known as GMs.
It has always fostered a relationship beyond a purely commercial one, based on sustainable trust.
- A strong culture of quality and satisfaction
- Safety: targeting peace of mind