Becoming a Club Med shareholder is an opportunity to participate in the growth of an ambitious, solid, profitable company that is widely recognized as the worldwide specialist in upscale tourism.
Holding your Club Med shares
After you purchase your Club Med shares, you may choose to hold them in one of three ways:
- In bearer form (au porteur) in a share account or a French personal equity plan (PEA) managed by your bank or broker.
- As registered shares in a share account managed by your bank or broker (nominatif administré).
- As registered shares in a share account kept by Club Med’s Registrar (nominatif pur).
Shareholdings options :
|Bearer (au porteur)||our bank or brker||Shares in different companies may be held in the same account.
Easy to manage and sell.
Notices of Meeting not mailed directly.
5-day lock-up before the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting.
|Registered, held by your bank or broker (nominatif administré)||Your bank or broker||Shares in different companies may be held in the same account.
You automatically receive:
- Annual Reports
- Notices of Meeting
- Double voting rights after two years
Cannot be sold quickly
|Registered, held by the Company Registrar (nominatif pur)||Euro Emetteurs Finance (Company Registrar)||- No custody fees.
- Shares may be bought or sold immediately
- Personal Notices of Meeting.
- Financial documents sent systematically.
- Double voting rights after two years.
|Shares in other companies may not be held in the same account.|
To buy Club Med shares now, contact:
Your bank or broker
The Company Registrar
- Phone: +33 (0)1 57 78 34 44
- Fax: +33 (0)1 49 08 05.80
- E-mail: email@example.com