- Press release (PDF - 118.37 Ko)
New collections, opening of new Resorts or special deals: see the latest Club Med news!
- Press release Opening Pragelato (PDF - 143.27 Ko)
- Press release (PDF - 46.43 Ko)
- Press release (PDF - 82.25 Ko)
- Press release (PDF - 46.81 Ko)
- Press Release (PDF - 186.23 Ko)
- Press Release (PDF - 33.72 Ko)
- Press Release (PDF - 45.87 Ko)
- Press Release (PDF - 32.96 Ko)
- Press Release of Club Med Yabuli Opening (PDF - 14.05 Ko)
- Press Release (PDF - 47.12 Ko)
- Press Release (PDF - 23.94 Ko)
- Press Release (PDF - 140.73 Ko)
- Press release Cherating (PDF - 55.08 Ko)
- Press Release (PDF - 450.76 Ko)
- Presse Release (PDF - 50.95 Ko)
- Press Release (PDF - 47.42 Ko)
- Press Release - Volcanic eruption in Iceland (PDF - 224.19 Ko)
- Press Release - Valmorel (PDF - 112.6 Ko)
- Press Release - Volcanic eruption in Iceland (PDF - 13.07 Ko)
- Yabuli press release (PDF - 43.19 Ko)
- Club Med reopens its Cap Skirring 4-Trident... (PDF - 243.46 Ko)
- Press release 1st Quarter 2010 Revenue (PDF - 33.14 Ko)
- Club Méditerranée and Melco China Resorts Sign... (PDF - 18.12 Ko)
- Nippon Life has reduced its interest in Club... (PDF - 181.08 Ko)
- The Cancun Yucatan 4-Trident Village opens its... (PDF - 82.38 Ko)
Club Med and its teams would like to express their heartfelt emotion to the Haitian population after the disaster that struck the country.
Club Med would particularly like to convey its solidarity and support for all of its Haitian GOs and GEs (290 in the resorts of Punta Cana, Turquoise, Sandpiper and Columbus Isle, Scottsdale and Miami offices) and their families who were on the island during the earthquake.
Since January the 13th and immediately following the earthquake, a crisis center was set up in Miami (Club Med’s US headquarters). Ever since, this center has been in close contact with the affected teams, the La Villette headquarters (Paris) and the Club Med Foundation.
Our GOs, GEs and clients, keeping with Club Med’s spirit of generosity and mutual assistance, spontaneously volunteered to contribute material and financial help, thus creating a chain of solidarity.
Faced with this growing mobilization and aware of the scope of the drama that its Haitian employees experienced, Club Med took the initiative of creating a support fund on its website. Each individual can connect to this website address: www.clubmed.us/haiti to make a donation and provide Club Med’s Haitian employees and their families with financial and logistical assistance.
Club Med is all the more concerned by this disaster since he still feels deeply attached to Haïti and its inhabitants because of its former presence on the Island.
Club Med is targeting China as a new growth driver and completing preparations for the 2010 opening of its first village in the country.
- The first village in China (PDF - 43.1 Ko)
- Annual Results – December 11th 2009 (PDF - 49.72 Ko)
- A Mini Club Med at the 5-trident resort of La... (PDF - 42.81 Ko)
- Club Med introduces its new mountain products:... (PDF - 88.44 Ko)
- Club Med Luxury Villas wins the prestigious... (PDF - 83.66 Ko)
- Reopening of Caravelle Resort (PDF - 23.48 Ko)
- CP Bodrum GB 270909 (PDF - 81.42 Ko)
- Snow Offers 2009-2010 (PDF - 69.6 Ko)
- Autumn Transatlantic (PDF - 28.91 Ko)
- Third-quarter revenue 2009 (PDF - 233.37 Ko)
- Termination of the sharehorlder's agreement (PDF - 9.04 Ko)
- Board of directors (PDF - 87.31 Ko)
- First Club Med Luxury Villa inauguration at La... (PDF - 14.7 Ko)
- Termination of the shareholder's agreement (PDF - 9.04 Ko)
- Interim report 2009 (PDF - 753.27 Ko)
- CMW and CMCAE projects (PDF - 68.53 Ko)
- Interim results- 11 june 2009 (PDF - 45.1 Ko)
- Success of the capital increase (PDF - 21.4 Ko)
- Statements of Mr Tapie (PDF - 168.32 Ko)
- A capital increase (PDF - 74.8 Ko)
- Capital increase and mandatory redeemable bond (PDF - 2.54 Mo)
- Relaunch of Bali Resort March 2009 (PDF - 163.66 Ko)
- First-quarter revenue 2009 (PDF - 51.26 Ko)